About David Pavliska
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Round Rock real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Round Rock areas, please contact me.
- LICENSED AGENT SINCE 1978
- SECOND GENERATION REALTOR IN AUSTIN
- CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (CRS)
- "1994 SALESMAN OF THE YEAR"AUSTIN BOARD OF REALTORS
- MEMBER OF:NATIONAL ASSN. OF REALTORS,TEXAS ASSN. OF REALTORS,AUSTIN BOARD OF REALTORS,WILLIAMSON COUNTY ASSN. OF REALTOR
- MEMBER:WOMEN'S COUNCIL OF REALTORS
- 1994 PRESIDENT OF THE AUSTIN CRS CHAPTER
- ROUND ROCK HIGH SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB PRESIDENT 1993-1997
- "2003 REALTOR OF THE YEAR" WILLIAMSON COUNTY ASSN. OF REALTORS
- RELOCATION SPECIALIST